Making a difference

LUSO making a difference

Making a difference for 39 years!

Since its inception in 1979 LUSO has delivered programs to assist individuals and families experiencing challenges. These challenges may include poverty, unemployment, literacy or being new to Canada.  We value the uniqueness and diversity of each and every member of our community and know that collectively we can make a difference and create a better community for everyone. Please consider a donation to support us. We need your support to maintain our current programs and services. Your help ensures that we continue to provide services to those who are most vulnerable.

Call our Executive Director to set up your donation 519.452.1466 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LUSO Community Services is a member agency of the United Way Elgin Middlesex. We receive support from the Federal Government, Provincial Government, City of London, as well as various foundations and service clubs that accounts for approximately 88% of our budget. The remaining 12% of our budget is achieved through fundraising and private donations.

LUSO can now accept online donations. Of course, cheques, money orders and cash donations are also greatly accepted. Donations can be designated to specific programs. A charitable tax receipt will be issued for all donations.

We need your help to continue making a difference in our community.

 

Our programs would not be possible without our dedicated volunteers


Volunteering

Mail donations

 

Donations can be mailed to :
1193 Oxford St E, Unit 2
London, ON N5Y 3M2

We now accept online donations via CanadaHelps


Donate

LUSO would not exist without the support of the major funders below. We are thankful for their support and ongoing commitment to helping us achieve our mission. 

United Way -  Elgin Middlesex I R C C